FrancoFolies shows are accessible to anyone with a permanent or temporary mobility impairment, including persons using a manual or electric wheelchair, a three- or four-wheel scooter, a white cane, crutches, a walker or a guide dog.
Main stage designated area - Place des Festivals
A specially designated area for mobility-impaired persons has been set up near the main stage on the Place des Festivals. This area is a platform that can accommodate wheelchairs, with room for one companion per space. These spaces may be reserved for shows starting at 9 p.m. The following guidelines apply:
- Mobility-impaired persons may reserve a space by calling the Info-Francos LaPresse+ line from 11 a.m. at 514 876-8989 or 1 888 444-9114.
- Reservations are accepted 48 hours in advance. Persons who reserve but are unable to attend are asked to notify an Info-Francos LaPresse+ agent so that their spaces can be reassigned to someone else.
- Only one reservation per person (plus companion) will be accepted per call.
- Maximum 3 reservations for the duration of the festival.
- Reservation requests made via voice mail will not be accepted. Please make sure you speak to an agent.
Persons with reservations are asked to arrive at least 30 minutes before
the start of the show, or the reserved space may be assigned to someone else. Please
note that this space is only accessible as of 6 p.m.
St. Catherine and Jeanne Mance stage designated area
A specially designated area for mobility impaired persons has also been set up in front of the big stage at the corner of St. Catherine and Jeanne Mance Streets. Access is free. No reservations are accepted during the festival. Please note that reservations will only be accepted for the June 8 show. Please refer to the regular reservation procedures.