To ensure public safety and fulfill the duties that go along with staging large-scale events, the FrancoFolies team has set out a series of regulations. For starters, people arriving on site are required to let festival security staff check the contents of their bags. We’re counting on your collaboration to ensure that your visit is both pleasant and safe.
The following items are prohibited on the festival site:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers. Their contents will be poured into recyclable plastic glasses at festival access points.
- Pets, with the exception of duly-identified service dogs.
- Bicycles and skateboards. There are two bicycle parking areas bordering the site. Each has a pigeonhole storage bin for skateboards.
- In-line skates must be stored in a bag. They can also be stored in the pigeonhole storage bins located in the bicycle parking areas.
- Folding and portable chairs, during shows.
- Any other objects likely to compromise the security of festival-goers.
Sale and solicitation are strictly prohibited on the FrancoFolies site. Festival-goers who conduct themselves in an inappropriate or dangerous manner will be asked to leave the site.
These regulations will be enforced during festival opening hours, i.e. from 5 p.m. to midnight in the Place des Festivals, Place des Arts and Ste. Catherine Street sector, and from 6 p.m. to midnight in the Îlot Clark sector (the area extending from Ontario Street and Clark Street to St. Urbain Street and Ste. Catherine Street).
Thank you for your collaboration.